5 Customer Reviews
I couldn't be happier with the Chamber Golf Bag. It is very lightweight and sturdy. It has more than adequate room for all the things needed for a day on the links. Very Very quiet and secure on the cart....noticeably quiet !!
I chose this bag over stand bag because I loved the idea of the Silencer technology.
- Silencer technology holds clubs in their positions while driving the cart.
- Charcoal color looks a lot better in person than in the picture. White parts are much darker and it looks good.
- "Armored" pocket is where I store my GPS and Rangefinder and I like the extra protection.
- Plenty of pockets to store everything you need. Large one can hold my jacket.
- Insulated drink pocket can only carry medium sized bottle of gatorade.
- Bag can fall if you're using it at the range or practice chipping. This is not the bag's fault since this is a Cart bag, but I'm nitpicking here.
I think Ogio makes great bag and only thing you should consider is whether you want a cart bag with silencer technology or a stand bag without it. I love everything about this bag, but I do wish it can stand on any non-flat surfaces.
By: Matthew M.
First off, I swear by Ogio bags. I love the innovation of the silencer on this bag! Nothing moves and it works just as advertised! It is well worth the price simply for the protection it offers your clubs and the irritation it relieves from clubs accidentally falling out of your bag when pulling the bag out of the car and the noise as the clubs bang around at the back of the golf cart. There are only a few things I was disappointed in when I got the bag- 1) there is no separate place for the putter. I just like having a special home for the little guy. 2) There is no place to slide an umbrella into this bag. Ogio has the nice Acid Umbrella to compliment this bag, but I can't fit it into the bag anywhere. All in all though, this is an amazing innovation for golf bags and really should become standard for all of Ogio's bags in the future, just like the zipperless ball pocket.
By: Ted L.
I have used the bag for five rounds at this point in time. Everything about the bag has made me very happy. Lots of excellent storage all of which has been very well thought out. I like the valuables pocket as I always store my jewelry and watch somewhere in my bag while playing. Excellent product. If I was buying a bag, I would buy this one all over again. I give the bag a five golden star rating. Best bag I have ever owned.
good for the most part
i love my chamber, and i havn't even played a round with it yet. the only thing i don't like is it's a lot heavier than my old bag, and i'm kind of suspicious about the ball holder (non-zippered)