10 Customer Reviews
Items 1 to 10 of 13 total
By: Buddy D
Great concept, but...
The chamber concept is terrific. Those clubs don't move, rattle or fall out.
Echo the above criticisms, and add another:
1. Carrying handle & shoulder strap . Need same side
2. Ball compartment
3. Needs separate EXTERNAL putter well. Cannot put cover on putter during round d/t space confines
4. Needs external umbrella well. Seriously? No consideration for rain
5. Stability (or lack thereof) of base. Will rarely stand unattended
The ONLY thing going for this bag is the locking concept of the chambers.
a few changes would make this bag perfect
The silencer works perfect, and I enjoy the Zipperless ball pocket. I wouldn't suggest putting all your balls in there; just have a sleeve or two for emergency.
The two things that I would change would be 1.) the strap and handle and 2.) the bottom of the bag
I do not like how the shoulder strap and main handle are on opposite sides of each other. When I put my bag down, I like to have one hand on the handle for stability. Instead, the TORQ Strap in on the same side with the shoulder strap. You do not want to hold your bag with the TORQ Strap because it can snap off
The bottom of the bag is transparent, which makes it cool. But I'm a little paranoid that if I drop the bag too hard, it might crack.
By: MIKE REID
Top quality bag , good storage . Very disappointed with drinks pocket as will not hold 500ml water or energy drinks bottles , only coke size cans which do not reseal so could have a sticky end !
Great but needs one tweak
I like my Chamber bag, but the zipperless ball pocket isn't strong enough to stay clasp properly. If you put more than a few balls, it stretches out. Make it a zipper pouch, or snap, or something better, and you have a 10 out of 10.
Best bag I have ever owned!
I love this bag. Everything fits nicely. I have room for all my clubs, gloves, golf balls, scorecard, shoes, tees, and little odds and ends. I especially like the rubberized cart strap. No more shifting and sliding of the bag when the golf cart sees some "off-roading" while searching for the ball.
Great bag but room for improvement
I'm really enjoying my Chamber cart bag but there are a few things that need improvement. (4+ months of use 5X a week golf or practice). I bought one for me and my wife. I had previously been using a Bennington Quiet Organizer bag (7 years), also a quiet bag but the Chamber bag is more quiet.
Pros: I love the design and quality of the Ogio and I like the crush proof pocket. It's also lightweight for a cart bag. I like the towel strap and the handles making for easy lifting. Also the ACID is a nice design, my wife likes hers as well. no pink needed, the white and lime green is pleasing to her. And of course the biggest reason.. this bag is QUIET when riding in a cart or car. More quiet then Bag Boy and Bennington.
It really protects most clubs from rubbing, except a mallet putter. I had to buy a new putter and keep the cover on to keep from rubbing on nearby clubs. Or.. keep my putter head cover on all the time. There are a lot of "pros" to to this bag. It is a well thought out bag and great quality except.........
1. The bag falls over on it's face to easy. The base needs to be a little wider. I'm tired of constantly having to watch it and make sure its perfectly balanced before I walk away. One little bump and it falls over.
A wider base would solve this problem. I almost returned the
2: The unzipped ball pocket drops balls to easy. The weight of the balls opens the pocket to easy and balls fall out. Especially when taking it in and out of my trunk. It gets caught on things to easy and balls fall out. Or just carrying it off the course. Any more then 12 balls in the pocket the pocket can't handle the weight. I would prefer a zipper or stronger elastic to hold that pocket closed.
3. The Chamber does not hold tight women's clubs. Perhaps it's the smaller diameter grips and shafts and length. It barely works for ladies clubs. They don't lock in, and if short clubs...(standard ladies size) some won't reach the bottom locking chamber. I wish Ogio would make a specific Chamber bag for ladies.
4: No specific putter well. I wish there was an outside putter well. Doesn't even have to lock in the chamber. Some simple straps holding the putter making it easier to get in and out would be nice. Like the BagBoy and Bennington bags.
5. The insulated pockets could be bigger or improved, but at least they are there.
I do enjoy Ogio products and i'm happy with my purchase of two $300 cart bags. I'm also buying two of Ogio's travel golf bags and I have lots of there high quality golf clothes. This company is making some great designs. But I will not upgrade my golf bags unless some changes are made. And if you can hold out until 2014 bags are released to see if these changes are made then do it. I see a lot of other reviewers complaining the same things I am.
None the less props to Ogio for being innovative and making some great products!
By: James S
Really like it
I purchased this bag to replace my Ogio "RAIL" bag, which I dearly loved. After about 12 years, it was time.
I did a lot of research, decided to get Chamber Bag. I have not been disappointed. It is very quiet, and keeps my club heads from getting marred by getting bounced into each other. Plus your clubs don't fall out when taking them out or putting them into the trunk. I have always liked the Zipperless Ball Pocket. I found the bag large enough to carry everything I was used to carrying. I could have purchased a lighter bag, but I intended only to use this on a cart. I also could find no provision for an umbrella, but an email from customer service cleared that up. It does have place for the umbrella. My only complaint is all the annoying noise and clatter when sharing the golf cart with someone with a traditional bag, which is all of them. Silence is golden.
By: Marc J
Great bag! Watch your putter grip.
I love my chamber bag. Everything about it makes it nearly perfect.
But be forwarned the new "fat" putter grips will get stuck and be a pain to take out the club.
I couldn't be happier with the Chamber Golf Bag. It is very lightweight and sturdy. It has more than adequate room for all the things needed for a day on the links. Very Very quiet and secure on the cart....noticeably quiet !!
I chose this bag over stand bag because I loved the idea of the Silencer technology.
- Silencer technology holds clubs in their positions while driving the cart.
- Charcoal color looks a lot better in person than in the picture. White parts are much darker and it looks good.
- "Armored" pocket is where I store my GPS and Rangefinder and I like the extra protection.
- Plenty of pockets to store everything you need. Large one can hold my jacket.
- Insulated drink pocket can only carry medium sized bottle of gatorade.
- Bag can fall if you're using it at the range or practice chipping. This is not the bag's fault since this is a Cart bag, but I'm nitpicking here.
I think Ogio makes great bag and only thing you should consider is whether you want a cart bag with silencer technology or a stand bag without it. I love everything about this bag, but I do wish it can stand on any non-flat surfaces.
Items 1 to 10 of 13 total