2 Customer Reviews
I spent the better part of two months deciding between the different sizes OGIO offers. IE endurance 9.0/ 8.0/ 5 etc. I wanted a bag large enough to carry all of my Training gear for my Krav Maga classes (gloves, shin guards, head gear, etc) My Old bag was a duffel large bag for travel so I wanted something smaller and my other bag was very small duffel good for say an overnight trip.
long story short this bag is large enough to hold everything. the additional pockets help make this bag seem larger as my old bag had none but made finding what was needed fast. before i had to put my wallet, glasses/shades, phone in the bag they slid around and got hidden. the same with energy/protein bars. Now each item can be stored quickly.
The bag is a bit smaller then I thought. The measurements they give might be in a fully packed/extended situation. However that does not take away from the bag or the design. In an unpacked state the bag seems to sit about an 1.5 inches smaller in all dimensions.
- I love the atomic color, if I didnt want the color I would have went with a smaller bag but I am glad I didn't.
- The backpack set up is great
- Armored pocket is hard like a glasses hard case
- Plenty of compartments/storage sections
- None really with the bag it self, but the size of the bag line is hard to visualize or compare with each other.
- Price (catch it on sale like I did)
I would recommend OGIO take a picture with line up side by side or against an object ever one can relate to. The guy in the photo helped a bit.
By: Nolen B.
bad ass bag
Love this bag. perfect for traveling, business trips, and fun trips. Holds plenty in all the extra pockets.