We’ve got another OGIO convert with Danyelle Little, better known as The Cubicle Chick, at her career, family, and tech blog. What is it that made The Cubicle Chick fall in love with OGIO? The Hampton’s women’s tote bag, of course.
Danyelle begins her review by describing her hectic schedule traveling to Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and Chicago, noting:
“I love the depth and space of the bag and I can fit all of my tech essentials in the bag (my essentials being: 2013 MacBook Air, iPad 3, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy Camera, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S 4, Verizon Jetpack, and all of my cords and wires). The side pockets are useful. and the padded interior keeps your technology safe and secure.”
You’re essentials sound a lot like our essentials, Danyelle.
She also mentions the wonderful reactions she receives when traveling with her Hampton’s tote bag:
“I get so many compliments when I am out and about with my bag, and I like that it is girly, yet durable enough for heavy travel.”
Thank you Danyelle for the wonderful review! Check out The Cubicle Chick’s review of the Hampton’s women’s tote bag and then click the image below to buy a stylish tote bag for yourself.
- Fully padded fleece lined laptop compartment with elastic closure fits most 15” laptops
- Padded iPad/tablet/e-reader pocket
- Three functional side flap pockets
- Fully padded base protects laptop
- Large zippered interior compartment
- Two interior elastic side pockets for cord and water bottle storage
- Zippered interior valuables pocket
- Removable decorative belt
- Easy access fully featured organizer panel with zippered stash pocket
- Padded grab handles
- High visibility liner
- Custom metal trims
- Laptop sleeve 11.5”h x 12.5” w x 1.5”d
- Dimensions: 15″ H x 16.5″ W x 4″ D
- Weight: 1.6 Lbs.
- Capacity: 1000 Cubic Inches
- Laptop Pocket: 14.5″Hx10.5″Wx1″D